TgirlTalk Transgender Resource Site
Go Back   TgirlTalk Transgender Resource Site > Tgirl Talk Transgender Resource Discussion > Filipinas Unite/Transpinay
Register Mark Forums Read

Filipinas Unite/Transpinay STRAP (Society of transsexual women of the Philippines). Other people may read/comment if invited or appropriate but this area is specifically for the Filipino Transsexual Community.

Old 09-20-2011, 05:55 PM   #1
kennah

Default injectible estrogen

hi girls,

Who among here is using injectible form of estrogen? Please share your experiences and how often do you have shots? I am currently trying progynon depot which is (estradiol valerate) they say this is a good one true ba?

I wanna hear you girls
kennah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 01:09 PM   #2
Fairymouse

I had have IM injections at the beginning of my hormonetherapy, I had taken shots every 14 days.

I was on 20 mg every 14 days, but this might be to much, 10 mg every 14 days could be also enough.

But I was also on 250 - 500 mg progesterone-depot IM injections (Warning, this was an synthetic progestin, NOT natural progesterone!!), also every 14 days together (two syringes, one estrogene, one progestin) with the estrogen injection.

At this time, the first few months, I had have the most powerful feminization, but then, after this, it has stopped, donīt know why, may be overdosed or so...

Later, they had taken IM hormone injections from the market here in Germany.
Fairymouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 05:23 PM   #3
kennah

^
same here. I just had my first shot of estradiol valerate earlier. Im so happy that for 2mos of being in oral, my doctor agreed to switch me to injectible. We have the same dosage, my doctor said that I will have 10mg shot every 2 weeks or 14days. Aside from that, I am taking finasteride 5mg orally everyday.

Injectible estrogen is also very rare here in our country, I was just ordering it from a friend who imports injectible estrogen from Thailand.
kennah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 11:42 PM   #4
LamuzNick

Default buy cheap clomipramine Cincinnati !!! +++

Absolutely with you it agree. In it something is and it is good idea. It is ready to support you.
LamuzNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 04:56 AM   #5
p0is0n_ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairymouse View Post
I had have IM injections at the beginning of my hormonetherapy, I had taken shots every 14 days.

I was on 20 mg every 14 days, but this might be to much, 10 mg every 14 days could be also enough.

But I was also on 250 - 500 mg progesterone-depot IM injections (Warning, this was an synthetic progestin, NOT natural progesterone!!), also every 14 days together (two syringes, one estrogene, one progestin) with the estrogen injection.

At this time, the first few months, I had have the most powerful feminization, but then, after this, it has stopped, donīt know why, may be overdosed or so...

Later, they had taken IM hormone injections from the market here in Germany.
if i combine that two in one syringe,do u think its ok and safe?
p0is0n_ivy is offline   Reply With Quote