PDA

View Full Version : SKIN - wear a female bodysuit!

seanchai
08-01-2007, 08:07 AM
This is an idea I touted to the Real Doll guys first, I think it could be a huge money maker for the the CD crowd.

http://www.femskin.com

seanchai

Jenn_Justice
08-01-2007, 09:12 AM
i remember seeing this a couple months ago and thinking it was REALLY creepy... but it would be a great seller to the cd crowd esp. the older ones

LG!
08-01-2007, 09:53 AM
This is an idea I touted to the Real Doll guys first, I think it could be a huge money maker for the the CD crowd.

http://www.femskin.com

seanchai

Actually, I think it could possibly help girls who are in the very early stages of transition to get a feeling of how things might me, as well as helping crossdressers trying to get the right bodyshape to fit into women's clothing. I think it could be a useful tool for them.

As for the Realdolls, now that's something creepy. Did you know they make a TS version too?

JasmineTS
08-01-2007, 12:52 PM
These people contacted me months ago to be one of their Femskin models for a fetishwear convention in Florida. I was like... hello? Don't you know I got real boobs?!

marissaaz
08-01-2007, 01:26 PM
creaps me out

MizzJune
08-01-2007, 05:14 PM
LOL...JELL-O, JIGGLES.
This reminds me of a non-transwoman who was wearing "butt-pads" on the set of this music video I was in a while back. When she got up from her seat...they were all shifted to the left, to the left. :lol:
It's all good though. I'm a firm believer that if you can't make it...fake it! :D

MizzJune
08-01-2007, 10:00 PM
*creepy sidebar*
Ugh!...Doesn't this femskin stuff kind of remind you of the killer in "Silence of the Lambs" who killed young women and wore their skin as a suit?:shock:

Bandyspring
08-01-2007, 10:49 PM
"It puts the lotion on it's femskin or it gets the hose again!" :lol:

MizzJune
08-01-2007, 11:06 PM
:lol: :lol:

anoid819
08-01-2007, 11:18 PM
LOL...JELL-O, JIGGLES.
This reminds me of a non-transwoman who was wearing "butt-pads" on the set of this music video I was in a while back. When she got up from her seat...they were all shifted to the left, to the left. :lol:
It's all good though. I'm a firm believer that if you can't make it...fake it! :D

Lmao MizzJune!!!!! Did she know her butt was out of place? LMAO!!!
But that suit creeps me the hell out.

MizzJune
08-01-2007, 11:29 PM
Lmao MizzJune!!!!! Did she know her butt was out of place? LMAO!!!
But that suit creeps me the hell out.
hehe...yeah..her fixing them and trying to be all discreet about fixing them... was what made me and this other extra notice that thang was fake! The other girl held back her laughter...but I laughed so hard a piece of the sandwich I was eating by the break table flew out of my mouth and the crew was all looking at me like... :shock:
(ahhh, memories)

kwjones
08-01-2007, 11:31 PM
hmm interesting product but the problem i see my be the material. as a toy junkie i noticed there are 2 human type material out. one they use to create dildos and such very soft and durable. the other i seen by this company i used some time back that created fake boobs (they felt like the real thing). it was a very soft sticky type material, the same they use to create the fake vagina and anus in a box. it's also has good stretching form but car tear.
now the big question is at $2300 a suit how long can one really wear this comfortably? because the weight alone will make someone start sweating and ruin their make up...LOL

maggiegee
08-02-2007, 12:51 AM
*creepy sidebar*
Ugh!...Doesn't this femskin stuff kind of remind you of the killer in "Silence of the Lambs" who killed young women and wore their skin as a suit?:shock:

Yes, yes, it does.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/pit4x2.jpg

seanchai
08-02-2007, 02:22 AM
I'm buying one! Going to make you all jealous with my new tits and cute little plastic pussy ....
erm
:-)

seanchai

WillowQueen
08-03-2007, 11:13 PM
... what's with the model? Couldn't they find someone a little more passable?

seanchai
08-04-2007, 03:46 AM
Wouldn't that be the point though, WQ? Anyone can wear it and although the face might now work - the body would!

seanchai

amberjack
08-04-2007, 03:46 AM
wow.. this product is teh creepy..

River
08-04-2007, 12:19 PM
Isn't the Real Doll like 5,000 dollars, I'll just buy this and put it on my Heavy Bag...Insta Real Doll....hmm have to draw a face on the heavy bag, but hey saving 2500, is saving 2500.

syntax
08-04-2007, 01:01 PM
"Aproximent Shipping Time 5 Weeks"

errrrrr

what the?